"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
"Give yourself permission to immediately walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sense of it. Just trust what you feel."
Why is it everytime I’m single I just want to be in a relationship. Be close to someone doing all that sickly cute stuff that single people hate seeing. Yet everytime I get into a relationship I hate it. All the doubt, feeling lonely and shit when you’re away from each other and literally just wanting to drink myself stupid to the point where I forget anybody else in this world actually exists.
Being single sucks
Can I just be a cat for the rest of my life?